Thursday, August 27, 2009

Interesting blogs

I show you my favorite blogs.


1. Stardoll and the city by NessaRosebleed:
(banner designed by me)
At this blog Nessa posts every day interesting things, and now there's a new feature: Starplaza item of the week. She'll upload every week a clothing on a graphic, made by me. The first picture released today.
Stardoll Stylists
2. The Stardoll stylists by Vasia28, me, DaBayBeez and sd_is_da_best.
Unfotunately MarsaL15 (aka Eftychia) quit, and I replaced her as a main contributor.
At there, the writers ("stylists") create outfits from the Starplaza, or if you ask, they create from your wardrobe. Vasia sometimes post about the newest trends, too.
Link: Thestardollstylists.blogspot.com

3. MeDoll mania by Fionamcgonigle and a lot of writers (including me).
(No banner)
There we give the people classic "Before-After" makeovers, using their MeDoll editor. Being featured on this blog doesn't mean you have a bad MeDoll, it's just a place for people to express their creativity.
Link: Medoll-mania.blogspot.com

Enjoy reading them!
x

1 comment:

  1. Aww:)Thanks for including my blog in your post. So sweet...

    ReplyDelete